A three day coaching programme designed to help the delegates gain a working knowledge and practice of coaching. Ideal for those with some coach training and experience who want to further develop their practice and effectiveness, or are interested in the theory and practical application of coaching.
This programme will be delivered by Mr. Gerry Ryan MCC, MICF who has a vast experience of in-depth coaching and different approaches to leadership development which has lead him to attain the title of MCC (Master Credentialed Coach) accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation). This level of award accredited by the ICF is the top level of award and Gerry is currently THE ONLY COACH IN IRELAND with this level of credential!
This programme’s specific objectives include:
- Introduction to coaching and core coaching competencies
- The stages of the coaching process
- Why people change and why they don’t – assessing the coachability and developmental capacity in others
- Becoming a manager-coach – creating manager-staff learning partnerships for motivating people to achieve their potential and become more accountable and responsible for their own success
- Identifying the real need – unlocking the real issues that block progress and performance
- Questioning and Feedback that can deliver breakthrough
- Directive vs. non-directive coaching and when and how to use both
- Creating well formed outcomes
- Goal setting and planning
- Designing actions and personal development plans
- Balancing challenge and support to encourage accountability
- Situational leadership
- Moving from reactive to reflective
- Mastering ego states and drama triangles
- Seeing different perspectives
- Team group process study
- Project application.
Upcoming Programme Dates:
8th, 9th, 10th June 2016
The course will be held at The Radisson Blue Hotel, Ennis Road, Limerick
To book a place on this course, please visit our e-commerce store.
In Association with:
Cost: €795 Member; €995 Non Member (per person) Skillnets funding applied – Regular cost €1299 per person
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Dates: 8th, 9th, 10th June 2016
Location: Radisson Blue Hotel, Ennis Road, Limerick
Business Excellence Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills