Belbin Team Roles…more than just theory.
Join us to help turn Belbin theory into practical business outcomes, and to consolidate and enhance any prior Belbin learning.
Perfect for: forward-thinking managers and Learning and Development/HR professionals who:
- Are looking for a workplace tool that will enable them to understand the strengths and weaknesses of individuals and teams
- May have used Belbin before, but have been ‘self-taught’ and want to know more
- Would like to understand how to turn the Belbin theory in to practical outcomes
- Would like to go away armed with session ideas and a good understanding of the Belbin reports and application
- Are looking at ways to enhance the way they manage people/help people manage
- Have responsibility for business performance.
Please note: These sessions do not replace or go in to as much depth as the Belbin Accreditation Course.
The session will cover:
- An overview of the Belbin model
- A page by page look at the Belbin reports – what they are saying and how you can use them
- How to apply Belbin – including:
- Forming productive working relationships
- Selecting and developing high-performing teams
- Raising self-awareness and increasing personal effectiveness
- How other companies have done this
- Practical exercises and suggestions of how to use this within your organisation!
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the Belbin Team Roles
- Have gained practical knowledge of how to use the Belbin reports to bring about business improvements
- Understand how to use Belbin to enhance individual as well as team performance
- Be able to replicate exercises and feel confident running your own Belbin session.
The fee includes:
- Refreshments, including lunch
- A resource pack (including slides and hand-outs) – to help you replicate/continue learning when back at work
- Your own full Belbin report (to be completed prior to the event)
- A 10% discount card to use for future Belbin purchases. Valid for 3 months
- Exercises that can be duplicated back in the workplace
- A certificate of attendance.
Book your place
Belbin Ireland will allow booking on this course through the website soon. In the meantime contact John O’Boyle or call us on +353 (0)91 638769 / +353 (0)86 3042185 to find out more.